Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Free Digital Search Engine

I received a little note from Terry:
Ok so now I really need to get myself organized. I have been reading all the ideas and now I need to put them to work. I do have one question for you, i am looking for a Calendar kit. I am really into the free thing, hee hee. so if you have any leads I would love it!
Thanks
Terry

Terry I don’t know of any free Calendars but there may be some out there. Unfortunately  if you Goggle it, it will come up with all kinds of things and not what we are usually looking for.  Wouldn’t it be nice if someone would go out and search for all the free digital stuff out there for us…well there is at least one site that I know of that will do that for you and give you a little preview of what they found. Here is something I found awhile back.
image
Check out this site Craft Crave…they search over 8721blogs (as of today's post) for free stuff then provide links to those sites.
Here’s what I do. When I first visited this sight I was like a kid in a candy store grabbing every free thing that I could. I soon learned that I wasn’t going to use most of what I downloaded. I try to be a little more picky about what I like and don’t like. If I find something that I really love then I will subscribe to that blog on my Goggle reader and follow them myself. Why do I go to the trouble of following their whole blog? A lot of times they will have usefully information or ways to use their free things. If I like their style of design I will usually buy some of their things also, which would never show up on the free search Engine.
So go have fun…but don’t go too crazy!

No comments: