Sunday, February 17, 2013

Meagan’s Creations

I had a little fun today and scrapped a couple of pages to share.
They are both done with kits from a designer that I just discovered, Meagan's Creations.
This layout was made using the kit, The Simple Life. What I love about this designer is that she has a talent for word art.  I am always looking for fun word art it helps me tell the story buy giving me a title and prompt for my page.  She makes cute word art clusters to go with her kits.  ( The Simple Life-The Ward Art Clusters)

Kit: The Smiple Life by Meagan's Creations<br />Word Art: The Simple Life Word Art Clusters by Meagan's Creations<br />Font: DJB Angle Baby<br />

Here is a fun layout I did using her kit Captured My Heart, which you can get for free over at My Scrapbook Art Blog this month. You can also learn more about Meagan.
2012-03-22

No comments: