Monday, September 10, 2012

I Love Questions!

I really do love questions.  For one thing I don’t feel like I am all alone here on this little blog, and I love helping people learn to digital scrap, so if you ever have a question let me know and I will do my best to answer it.  That being said… Angie had a question.
“This might seem like a strange question. . . .what do you do with your pages once you have them printed? I know so many digi scrappers who choose to print photobooks (instead of pages) so that they don't have to worry about "binding" their pages. If you're printing individual pages you must have a method or plan for "binding""
Great question.  I would love to share with you my method.  I live near an S.E.I outlet store.  I found this very inexpensive albums to put my pages in with page protectors.  They are inexpensive and I can just add as I go.  This works for me.  I have printed a few books for things like weddings, vacations and things like that but I like the flexibility of adding a page here and there to a year when I get inspired to scrap a particular picture or story.
I hope the helps.  Here area couple of other websites with ideas about printing too.
How To Guide: Printing PhotoBooks and Albums
Printing Layouts

No comments: