Monday, January 23, 2012

I’m Back and ready to Scrap!!!

Sorry I have been gone so long but it was for a really good reason!  My daughter finished her LDS mission in Pennsylvania and we went and picked her up. On the way back visited family and friends which ended up taking us Coast to Coast. Here is a layout I created to show our journey.  You can get the template for this layout  Nettio Designs for FREE.  (scroll down to the bottom of the post) 

 Anyway that’s my story.  I have lots of fun things to share. See you soon.
Coast_1Coast_2

Credits:
Brush: ‘’DS Stitching” by Susie Roberts From Digital Scrapper
Template: Free map template from Nettio Designs
Kit: “Vagabond’’ by One Little Bird Designs from Costco Goodies from Digital Scrapper
Font: America Typewriter, Century Gothic

3 comments:

April said...

Nann! So adorable! I am constantly amazed at your talent! Thanks for inspiring me!

Nann said...

April.... you are so sweet and it goes both ways!

Lynnette said...

Oh that came out SO cute! Love how you used the template! Thanks for sharing!