Thursday, December 1, 2011

Layered Templates

I LOVE LAYERED TEMPLATES!!!! They take a lot of the work out of scrapbooking for me. Someone who knows a lot more about design then me comes out with a layout and all I have to do is “clip” my photos and paper to it. I can than add elements as I want. They make my pages look great. It allows me to focus more on the story I want to tell and the pictures than how to arrange it all.
If you are unfamiliar with Layered templates then go here to down load a free template then check out the tutorial that teaches you how to use it

Note: I like to download the examples of templates with the template so it gives me inspiration on how to use it
I found these free wedding templates at simply sarah designs that inspired this Album I made of my son’s wedding. Make sure you get the free word art on the same link.
Free class at Big Picture Tought by Steph from The Daily Digi
Here are some blogs I follow that have great free templates (lots of older post to download)
Free Digital Templates
Jill & Jack Scraps
Manda Girls
Sweet Tree Scraps
With love by Mushy
Grandma’s Templates
The Paper Iris
http://paisleepress.com/2009/01/layered-templates-101/

More info about Layered Templates... from The Daily Digi
PS… I will also give you a step by step tutorial  of my own on using templates coming soon.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Layered templates are the ONLY way I can scrapbook!