Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Freebies and Kits

My Favorite Site of all is Shabby Princess . They have wonderful full kits for free.
Here is an example of just one of the kits and how I used it. So easy and totally FREE!
imageimage
Other good sites:
Memory Maker Magazines
Oscraps
Funky Playground
What Katie Scrapped
Jessica Sprague
Weeds and Wildflowers
Two Peas
Scrapgirls Download their free Kit then sign up for their newsletter and receive something free everyday in the newsletter
Blog Train Blog and Sunshine Blog Train Okay this takes a little work but I have found some great designers here and some great free things. Here is how this works… every couple of months they have a blog train. This month they have 106 free kits all with the same theme and color scheme. You have to go to each (106) web-sites to download each piece. Some of them are wonderful and some not so wonderful so you kind of have to pick and choose. What I do is I find the designers that I like then add them to my Google Reader so I can see whenever they add something free and download it.
Those are my Favorites Check Here for more ideas
Good Article on Freebies at the Digi Files

No comments: